October 2004 – January 2007
- Launched reader comments on the Mail Online in June 2005 – the first national newspaper website to have comments integrated with all articles;
- Oversaw and managed community and user-generated content across the network of Associated Newspaper websites;
- Worked as the community and UGC strategist within the newspaper group as a whole;
- Managed the four-person moderation team and the relationship with the external moderation company;
- Project managed and developed the pre-moderated article reader comment system into AND’s existing message board moderation system;
- Implemented blogs across the network of websites using Typepad by Six Apart.
- Categories →